This online course provides an overview of supported decision making and the application of in the informed consent process. Supported decision making is important to ensure the rights of disabled people are upheld during the COVID-19 vaccination.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities
- The application of will and preference in decision making
- Supporting people with decision making
- Responsibilities of health professionals, supports and Welfare Guardians / Enduring Power of Attorney
- An overview of Supported Decision Making tools
There is no formal assessment for the course.
After completing the assessment we'd really appreciate it if you can give us some feedback. This helps us improve the course for others.
Completing the lessons
Once you have covered the content and click through to the end you will be provided a certificate of complete. The course can contribute to Continuing Professional Development hours.
Please ensure it says 'Completed' top right of the LMS screen, above the lessons, and you are able to download your certificate. (see below)